What could be more romantic and convenient than hosting your ‘big day’ in the comfort of your own back garden? Creating a truly memorable wedding day is not for the faint-hearted, but with the best suppliers and coordinators, your dream wedding can be achieved! If you have decided on the theme of your wedding, half your battle is won, the next big decision is where to host it. If an intimate garden wedding is one you have always dreamed of, our peg and pole tents could be your solution to creating the perfect wedding venue.
Setting the scene for an intimate garden wedding
One of the biggest challenges of making an outdoor garden wedding seem intimate is working with vast, open spaces and creating a sense of boundary. Other than hosting your reception in a tent to ensure you’re well sheltered from the elements should the weather turn on you, here are a few considerations to keep in mind when ensuring the rest of your day is intimate as possible:
- Make the entrance way to your ceremony special: think of using re-purposed doors, a hand-made archway, trellising or even potted trees
- Follow the natural boundaries of your garden using existing shrubs and trees for the ceremony space
- Create a natural wedding aisle by lining it with rose petals, potted flowers or fabric
- Elevate your ceremony alter so that your guests can get a good view of the proceedings
- Create a main focal point for the ceremony site by hosting it under a large tree, for example
- Lead guests between the ceremony and the reception with a decorated walk-way – use candles, balloons, flower pots etc.
You have your ideal venue, but what about the rest?
All our peg and pole tents are available with all the amenities required to bring your beautiful garden wedding alive. We supply add-ons which include the likes of fairy lighting and draping for a soft, romantic atmosphere, flooring for dance floors, tables and chairs and not-to-mention, water gutters to keep the rain at bay from spoiling your festivities! These tents are what many recognise as traditional marquees and are incredibly versatile – catering to both large and intimate wedding parties. The sturdy set-up of these tents make them incredibly popular, while spacious interiors allow for a myriad of set-ups for your special day.
Looking for a peg and pole tent for sale or to hire? Empire Tents is your go-to for all your wedding or function hire needs!