One of the most popular wedding themes in recent years has to be the country-chic, outdoor wedding. What better way is there to host your wedding day than under the stars with your loved ones, dancing the night away? Along with settling on the theme for your wedding, is deciding on where to host it. Our pagoda tents might just be your answer! These tents are characterised by their unique peak style roof and beautifully intricate side-walls with windows, creating the perfectly quaint country-chic feel you’re looking for…
What are the essentials to hosting a country-themed wedding?
The perfect country inspired wedding is generally characterised by rustic and natural décor elements, as well as a DIY theme. Some of the most on-trend essentials to create your ideal country wedding include:
- DIY backdrops – these beautiful hand-made, floral creations can be used for either the ceremony or behind the main table at the reception
- Mis-matched elements – perfect for conveying the rustic-chic of a country wedding, try and use a mix of vases and old canisters for your flowers and table décor
- Unstructured blooms – rather than using structured flower arrangements, set up your flowers in a natural, mis-matched way so as to mimic your surrounding environment
- Ditch the centrepieces – try and put a creative twist on the traditional centrepiece and create your own flower boxes for the tables
- Decorate over head – one of the most on-trend themes is utilising the space above you – think strings of fairly lights, glass orbs, upside down umbrellas and even hanging plants or greenery.
Why is the pagoda tent ideal for your wedding?
Pagoda tents are a highly popular venue choice for outdoor functions of nearly every kind, but most specifically for weddings as they are not only beautifully structured, but are also multi-purpose:
- The sidewalls of the tent can be customised and fitted with beautiful windows
- The tent provides plenty of options for décor set-up and styles as the interior offers free-flowing, open space
- Can be used as an add-on venue and linked with another tent or structure with ease
- These tents are easy to assemble and transport
- Artificial flooring, draping, stage set-up, hanging of lights, tables, chairs, mobile freezers and toilets are all included in the hire of our tents.
If you’re looking for pagoda tents for sale or to hire in order to make your country-chic, outdoor wedding a reality, then be sure to contact us or visit our website for more information.